The blogging revolution has led to new levels of communication on the Web. WordPress.com 2.7 Essential Training is the on–ramp for anyone who wants to get up to speed quickly and easily. Maria Langer, author and veteran blogger, shows how to set up a free WordPress.com account, create posts, and maintain a blog. She goes on to explore the possibilities WordPress.com offers for creating blogs that are unique in style and voice. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Understanding the functionality of WordPress
- Composing and previewing pages
- Including images and multimedia files in posts
- Moderating comments and pingbacks
- Adding and managing user accounts
- Customizing with widgets
- WordPress.com 2.7 Essential Training
- Self-Hosting a WordPress Site
- WordPress.com 2.5 Essential Training
Important Note: Please understand that contractually I cannot provide direct support for my Lynda.com materials on this site. If you are a Lynda.com subscriber and have questions about one of my courses, you must use the support feature on the Lynda.com site to ask your question. If it cannot be answered by a member of the Lynda.com staff, it will be forwarded to me.