In Word for Mac 2011 Essential Training, author Maria Langer shows how to create, format, and print a wide variety of documents in Microsoft Word 2011. The course covers building outlines, formatting text and pages, working with headers and footers, using themes and styles, adding multimedia, and more. It also shows how to customize and automate Word 2011, including how to record macros. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Navigating the interface
- Using the Document Gallery
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying text
- Finding and replacing text
- Undoing and repeating actions
- Setting paragraph alignment, line spacing, and indentation
- Working with cell and tab tables
- Applying styles and themes
- Adding headers and footers
- Inserting images in a document
- Building outlines
- Tracking changes
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Important Note: Please understand that contractually I cannot provide direct support for my Lynda.com materials on this site. If you are a Lynda.com subscriber and have questions about one of my courses, you must use the support feature on the Lynda.com site to ask your question. If it cannot be answered by a member of the Lynda.com staff, it will be forwarded to me.