In Twitter Essential Training, author Maria Langer explains how to use Twitter, a social network for sharing short bites of information instantly with others. This course covers how to sign up for a Twitter account, send and read Twitter updates (called tweets), and build a network of followers. The training also describes how to get the most out of Twitter by customizing an individual profile, setting privacy options, following trending topics, and tapping into third-party resources that make it easier to follow and send updates.
- Uploading a profile picture to an account
- Setting account options to meet specific needs
- Using lists
- Sharing photos and Web content with friends
- Adding Twitter feeds to web sites
- Searching for people and tweets
- Following and blocking users
- Tweeting by SMS
- Establishing a business presence
- Understanding Twitter interface changes
View Course Page on Lynda.com (includes free sample lessons)
Important Note: Please understand that contractually I cannot provide direct support for my Lynda.com materials on this site. If you are a Lynda.com subscriber and have questions about one of my courses, you must use the support feature on the Lynda.com site to ask your question. If it cannot be answered by a member of the Lynda.com staff, it will be forwarded to me.