In Office 2008 for Mac: Small Business Projects, author and business owner Maria Langer shows how anyone can build a small business with the tools provided in Microsoft Office 2008. Maria teaches the concepts as she creates documents that every business needs: business cards, letterhead, contact records, and invoices. She demonstrates how the Office applications contain all the functions and features needed to build a strong company identity and communicate with customers. Throughout the course, Maria gives tips from the perspective of a successful small business owner, highlighting the features that she uses every day. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Building a strong company identity with Word
- Scheduling and modifying meeting and events in Entourage
- Creating custom themes for slides in PowerPoint
- Building a break-even analysis with Excel
- Creating an invoice template with fixed information using Excel
- Designing a company flyer or marketing piece using Word templates
- Organizing contacts and managing projects in Entourage
Important Note: Please understand that contractually I cannot provide direct support for my Lynda.com materials on this site. If you are a Lynda.com subscriber and have questions about one of my courses, you must use the support feature on the Lynda.com site to ask your question. If it cannot be answered by a member of the Lynda.com staff, it will be forwarded to me.