Links for the month of November.
- Why Retweet works the way it does – A complete explanation of retweeting on Twitter and the Retweet feature currently being tested. Must-read for any active Twitter user. By Evan Williams on Evhead.com. Thanks to @mdy on Twitter for sharing the link.
- His Facebook Status Now? ‘Charges Dropped’ – I'm wondering if this is going to lead to an increase of "status" posts on social networking sites by people hoping to establish alibis. On NYTimes.com. Thanks to @Jodene for sharing the link.
- Green eggs & spam: a Twitter poem – This is too hysterically funny. Thanks to @PattyHankins on Twitter for sharing the link. On Beg to Differ.
- Microsoft Office’s Last Stand – Microsoft Office 2010 reviewed. By Farhad Manjoo in Slate Magazine.
- Hiring Tweeters and Bloggers to Send Ads – This is bad news. The folks you follow on Twitter might be paid to tweet for an advertiser. Read more on NYTimes.com. Thanks to @Jodene for sharing this link.
- 10 things you need to stop tweeting about – I wish everyone could read and remember this list.