Here are a few links of interest to readers of my books for the month of October, 2008.
- Logic Puzzle Archives – Holy cow. An archive of logic puzzles, complete with Flash-based solving tools. Who could ask for more? On PuzzlersParadise.
- 18 WordPress Plugins to add Professionalism to your Blog – Pretty good list of WordPress plugins to add features to your blog. I'll probably be trying a few of these shortly. On SpeckyBoy.com.
- In Defense of Piracy – A discussion of how fair use is often confused with copyright violation in the creation of new material based on existing material. On the Wall Street Journal Web site.
- Getting handsy with the new MacBooks – Great article about hands-on experience with the new MacBooks. On MacUser.com.
- Organization: Form an Attack Plan for a Cluttered, Messy Home – Great article on LifeHacker with tips for getting rid of clutter.
- Lizzer: A Copyright/Hotlinking Disaster – PlagiarismToday exposes the new Lizzer service as encouraging copyright infringement and allowing abuse of resources. Interesting reading for webmasters and bloggers interested in protecting content.
- MediaShift . How 'Follower Spam' Infiltrated Twitter — and How to Stop It | PBS – Excellent article about Twitter "follower spam," including what it is and how to stop it.
- 10 Traits Of A Successful Human Being – Excellent article listing the traits you need to succeed. On PickTheBrain.com.